Sunday, February 16, 2014

Week 2 Trip Schedule: BERLIN!!!!

So I gave you guys the details about week one in Neckargemünd. Now it is time for a week two breakdown, which I am totally stoked about, because we are going to the coolest city ever, Berlin!!!

So many things are going on during this week my head may explode, once again, I apologize if I miss anything on the schedule, since I am reading off of a schedule that is written in German.

We left off on Friday the 28th, where we were tearfully saying goodbye to our host families to get on the train to Berlin. Once we get to Berlin, we are checking into our hostel, which is called the Happy Go Lucky Hotel. From what I hear, it is a half a block away from the biggest mall in Berlin, which might be bad because I am a slight shopaholic.

On Saturday the 1st of March, we are going to eat breakfast at the hostel and then we are taking a train to the zoo and then to Brandenburger Tor, which is the original gate to the Berlin Wall. We are visiting various places this day, but Brandenburger Tor is probably the coolest and most important of those things.

Sunday the 2nd we get free! I will probably need it.

Monday the 3rd we eat breakfast, and according to the schedule we are going to historic museums. I think it says we are going to a Jewish museum and also to a new synagogue. The Jewish community in Berlin is very interesting, and I will probably comment more on this later in the blog. After the museums, we are visiting the Bundestags, which is pretty much the capitol building of Germany (SO COOL).

Tuesday the 4th, of course we are eating breakfast, we are visiting Checkpoint Charlie, Potsdamer Platz, and many other places. I will go into detail once this day actually happens in real life.

Wednesday the 5th, we are going to the Jewish Museums (again? I am not sure)

This is all the info I have so far on Berlin! Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment